Monday, September 2, 2013

This Week I Am...

Inspired By...anything scuba. I really like its shiny, sturdy quality and how everything made from it looks futuristic. The whole minimalist/sporty trend has been catching my eye lately.
Wanting...a stripe co-ord outfit. According to my fabulous trend predictions in Fashion Merchandising (ha ha) I think the co-ord trend will be perfect for the upcoming summer season, so I am trying to stock up on the best pieces!
Wearing...my new basic singlet from Sportsgirl. While it may not be necessarily the best weather for this type of top, I have been looking for the perfect one for months and can hardly wait to wear it!
Listening to...Let the Groove Get In by Justin Timberlake. After his amazing VMA's performance last week, I have been listening to JT nonstop.

xx



INSTAGRAM: @jaegerw
Follow me on Bloglovin and Twitter and Tumblr
Like me on Facebook

5 comments:

  1. every piece is perfectly stunning

    love from nyc
    http://dryycleanonly.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really loving those stripes! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great inspiration. Love the co-ord trend.

    S., The Hearabouts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pieces! I love the two striped pieces x

    http://totalmodisch.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read them all and they make my day! I'll try to get back to you when I can