Monday, September 16, 2013

This Week I Am...

Inspired By...Platform sneakers/loafers. I have never really been fond of this more boyish/grunge side of the platform trend, simply preferring my strappy black ones from Wittner. However since my friend Bre (who has just started her own blog which you can check out here) has bought a pair of platform converse online, I've started to like this trend a bit more!
Wanting...Cool clutches. I've been wearing lots of plain outfits lately in basic colours and am wanting to invest in a few more handbags and clutches that can be the statement of my outfit!
Wearing...My new co-ord outfit from Sportsgirl. It you remember back to this post, you would know that I have been on the lookout for the perfect co-ord, and I have finally found it! I really love the tropical print and the mint colour suits my skin tone. I can't wait to wear this look when the horrible weather stops here in Perth, and I also can't wait to wear it to the Beyonce concert later this year!
Listening to...Beat it by Sean Kingston, Chris Brown and Wiz Khalifa. I seem to be listening to a lot of rap and RNB lately...not my usual style but oh well!

xx


INSTAGRAM: @jaegerw
Follow me on Bloglovin and Twitter and Tumblr
Like me on Facebook

3 comments:

  1. nice post!!!! kisses

    http://www.lefamilledelamode.com/2013/09/alessia-sica-sweater.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those shoes! great post

    http://wear-it-to-work.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read them all and they make my day! I'll try to get back to you when I can