Tuesday, September 24, 2013

This Week I Am...

Inspired By...beautifully designed brand logos. This is the graphic designer in me coming out, as from this week all I will have on my mind is logos, designs and more logos.
Wanting...A fur top. It seems a little crazy, but I actually think they look really cool!
Wearing...My new gold claw ring from Lovisa. When my boyfriend was having his hair cut the other day I popped into Lovisa and found this super cool ring which is a copy of some big brands' design which was popular last year.
Listening to...Gorilla by Bruno Mars. After hearing this song on the radio I have been in love!

I cannot believe I forgot to post this yesterday, I'm usually so good! However I do admit the blog has been second/third/fourth to some of my other priorities at the moment so forgive me, its just the way uni is right now!

xx

INSTAGRAM: @jaegerw
Follow me on Bloglovin and Twitter and Tumblr
Like me on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I read them all and they make my day! I'll try to get back to you when I can