Monday, September 30, 2013

This Week I Am...

Inspired By...ways to wear tartan. A trend that I think has filtered down from the punk themed MET Ball earlier this year, has become less punk and more feminine and demure. On my wish list right now is a red tartan pencil skirt.
Wanting...a long fur colourful scarf. I always liked the fur scarves that Prada came out with what feels like 2 years ago and am finally wanting to jump on the bandwagon.
Wearing...my coin necklace from Sportsgirl. They had this same necklace last year and for so long I had regretted not buying it, especially seeing some of my favourite Aussie bloggers styling it, so I am so happy that Sportsgirl decided to restock it!
Listening to...Hold on, we're going home by Drake. Such a beautiful song but horrible music video.

xx

INSTAGRAM: @jaegerw
Follow me on Bloglovin and Twitter and Tumblr
Like me on Facebook

9 comments:

  1. Crazy! LOVE the plaid skirt... I actually posted about plaid yesterday... I love it!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's funny, because when I was younger, I used to wear a lot of tartan, but now I cannot say if I like it or not.
    Btw, your necklace is beautiful! I really love it!

    Nikki :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I stole a red tartan skirt from my mom but it doesn't fit great, so sometimes I just use my red tartan shirt as a skirt :P

    http://lasaloperie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Mira's styling, you have wonderful necklace, true fashion is so cyclical, around ten years ago I used to wear pleated tartan skirt and long tartan skirt which I still have, but they don't fit me anymore:(

    Have a great week ahead, kisses from NZ
    http://lavenderloafers.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is such a nice statement necklace :)

    Sadly I don't think I have any tartan left in my wardrobe - I did have a lovely tartan pencil skirt but I donated it, it was wool and rarely cool enough to wear it!

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the tartan pattern too.
    x
    Stella from a A Shiny Place

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love tartan!!


    xx


    http://www.madridforniagirl.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. The cut on that tartan skirt is just stunning
    xxx
    www.insidein-insideout.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi there, the tartan skirt is really cool, wow we like it!!
    love you're blog, shall we follow?facebook/bloglovin
    greetings from Holland
    http://www.we-heart-fashion.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read them all and they make my day! I'll try to get back to you when I can