Saturday, October 12, 2013

Colour Injection

(Key ring, Skirt and Top all from Sportsgirl)
Having a wardrobe that consists mainly of black, white, grey, khaki and denim, I am forever looking for the perfect colourful pieces to mix up my daily uniform and have had some luck at Sportsgirl (as usual) recently with the above few pieces. 

The top is a part of Sportsgirls '10 Years of Sportsgirls Like' where they have once again teamed up with a bunch of designers with whom they have collaborated with in the past to create some exclusive pieces for some lucky stores. My top was designed by State of Georgia, a wicked Australian brand whose website I have been stalking tonight finding a bunch of pieces to add to my endless want list. I am usually so fussy when it comes to picking a print that I like, so was delighted when I first saw this top, thinking 'finally a well designed pattern'!

Sorry as always for being a lame blogger and only posting sporadically, but uni is coming #1 on the priorities right now! Hope you all are having a fun weekend!

xx


INSTAGRAM: @jaegerw
Follow me on Bloglovin and Twitter and Tumblr
Like me on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I read them all and they make my day! I'll try to get back to you when I can