Wednesday, October 16, 2013

New Camera

After months of reading reviews online and staring at it longingly in stores, I finally splurged and bought my own camera! It is the Sony DSC RX-100 and is a mix between a DSLR and a Compact Camera, meaning that I can now take quality photos wherever I go without having to lug around my Mums' DSLR. This means that I get to now document more of my life and share it with you all!
I just took a couple of shots around my room to test it out.




xx

INSTAGRAM: @jaegerw
Follow me on Bloglovin and Twitter and Tumblr
Like me on Facebook

2 comments:

  1. Cool shots! do you like your new camera???

    Your blog is great too, going back to check out past posts now!
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC or bloglovin'??

    XX

    Katie-eve.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really looking forward to seeing more pics!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read them all and they make my day! I'll try to get back to you when I can