Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Shades of Blue

I managed to escape for a little bit today from all my homework and did a bit of shopping in the city. There is nothing good out there right now, everything is either boring or too expensive. All I came away with was this denim pencil skirt from Dotti on sale for $21. 
I paired it with a shirt from Missguided, necklace, shoes and watch from Sportsgirl, and handbag from the markets.

xx


INSTAGRAM: @jaegerw
Follow me on Bloglovin and Twitter and Tumblr
Like me on Facebook

5 comments:

  1. Love this mood!!! kisses

    http://www.lefamilledelamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Sportsgirl shoes are amazing! So jealous of you xx

    Thanks for your comment on my blog btw, have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfit you've pulled together.. especially the denim pencil skirt!

    x Sharday

    Shardette Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those booties are so cool, love sturdy heel (like you will see in my newest post too), and the small white cross body shoulder bag is mega chic, you're ready to hit to road in this uber chic look! Rock it and werk it gurl! So glad I clicked on your comment and got led back here to yours. It's seriously full of GREAT info and juicy pics here! Just followed you on GFC and bloglovin', be sure to see more of you soon. By the way, I just posted a new outfit post of my eating a pair of STELLA MCCARTNEY FW13-4 runway heels. If you're up for fun, fashion, and food, then I provokingly urge you to check that shizzz out! #EatYourHeartOut

    xx The Provoker
    http://www.the-provoker.com/2013/10/oh-stella-ma-stella.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read them all and they make my day! I'll try to get back to you when I can