Monday, October 7, 2013

Sunday Market Haul: Part 31

My bad for not posting this yesterday, once I got home from work and had dinner I collapsed into my bed and slept for like 10 hours. All I got yesterday at the markets were these two bracelets for $2.50. Whenever I see girls with a stack of vintage looking silver bracelets on their arms I just think that it is such a cool, carefree look, so I thought I would give it a go myself.

I also saw yesterday a women selling a pair of the now infamous Birkenstocks in a khaki colour and in my size, however once I tried them on I realised how ugly they truly are! While they look cool on some other people, I think I have finally sworn off the trend.

xx

INSTAGRAM: @jaegerw
Follow me on Bloglovin and Twitter and Tumblr
Like me on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I read them all and they make my day! I'll try to get back to you when I can