Monday, October 7, 2013

This Week I Am...

Inspired By...Bustier layering. I don't have the right body shape to pull off a bustier by itself so I've currently been liking the look of wearing a leather bustier over a plain tee.
Wanting...Knee High Gladiator Sandals. I remember a few years back when these were considered tacky however right now I am searching for the perfect pair.
Wearing...my new maxi skirt from Sportsgirl. After seeing the Summer Roadshow Preview a few months back, I had been waiting for this skirt to finally arrive in store and it did last week!
Listening to...Pour it Up by Rihanna. Such a trashy video but a really catchy song!

xx


INSTAGRAM: @jaegerw
Follow me on Bloglovin and Twitter and Tumblr
Like me on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I read them all and they make my day! I'll try to get back to you when I can