Tuesday, October 15, 2013

This Week I Am...

Inspired By...Wardrobe Organisation. Although I don't have a space like this to really display my stuff, a girl can dream!
Wanting...this whole outfit. I am in love with everything from the print to the ruffles to the shoes.
Wearing...my gem necklace. Being so busy lately I don't have too much time to really think of how I want to accessorise past my watch and a ring or two, so simple jewellery seems to be the way to go!
Listening to...My Kind of Love by Emeli Sande. This song came over the speakers at work the other day on a mixtape one of my friends made and I was instantly obsessed.

xx


INSTAGRAM: @jaegerw
Follow me on Bloglovin and Twitter and Tumblr
Like me on Facebook

4 comments:

  1. great pictures!!! kisses

    http://www.lefamilledelamode.com/2013/10/a-formal-autumn-outfit.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that streetstyle snap... and how i would DIE for a closet like that top image! One day...
    xx,
    The Marcy Stop

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, that outfit! It really is a showstopper!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read them all and they make my day! I'll try to get back to you when I can