Tuesday, October 22, 2013

This Week I Am...

Inspired By...Creative Make Up. I really want to do another fun photoshoot soon, I'll probably try to fit one in after uni and before I leave for my holiday. It would be fun to do some really dramatic portraits!
Wanting...An ecclectic/ethnic inspired clutch. I've been scouring all over etsy for the perfect bag but have yet to find something I love!
Wearing...my spike earrings. I bought these ages ago but I really want to start wearing them again as I've been wearing my hair up lately.
Listening to...I'm Already Gone by A Day To Remember. My most favourite band in the world came out with their new album over a week ago and I have been listening to it on repeat!

xx

INSTAGRAM: @jaegerw
Follow me on Bloglovin and Twitter and Tumblr
Like me on Facebook

2 comments:

  1. Nice make up!! Kissess

    http://www.lefamilledelamode.com/2013/10/lacoste-meets-naba.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read them all and they make my day! I'll try to get back to you when I can