Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Sunday Market Haul: Part 36

 I promise that all my blog stuff will be getting back on track this week! I just handed in my 3rd assignment today with my last one due this Friday, and then I am free from uni for 3 months! Gotta love summer break...
Anyway, this weekend was awesome in the accessories department at the markets. I bought the above heels for $5.
 All these rings ranged from $1-$3, I really love the ornately detailed ones!
 The bottom two bracelets were $2 each, while the top bracelet was an old Samantha Wills that was only $6 - absolute score!!
 This necklace was just $2
 I always love a good leopard print and was delighted when I found this pair for $4.
A very cool high-rise pair of Cheap Monday jeans that I bought for $4.

xx
INSTAGRAM: @jaegerw
Follow me on Bloglovin and Twitter and Tumblr
Like me on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I read them all and they make my day! I'll try to get back to you when I can