Wednesday, November 13, 2013

This Week I Am...

Inspired By...this awesome make up look. Coming to the end of my uni semester I really want to do a photoshoot with one of my model friends and I'm thinking this style will go so well with this gothic red ball dress I have.
Wanting...A pink coat. I've been seeing this shade of dusty pink everywhere in streetstyle photos and would love to give this trend a try. I'm loving The Haute Pursuits' take on the style with a fur.
Wearing...my new pink Jellies from Sportsgirl. I was looking through my old baby albums the other day and saw myself wearing a pair of bright pink jellies when I was 6 years old, so I couldn't resist the chance of recreating that outfit!
Listening to...Crazy in Love by Beyonce. I saw Beyonce on Saturday night on her Mrs Carter World tour and since then all I have been listening to is her music. She is amazing!

xx

INSTAGRAM: @jaegerw
Follow me on Bloglovin and Twitter and Tumblr
Like me on Facebook

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! This is 'sistercouture'. just letting you know i have changed the URL of my blog to stonefoxinterrupted.blogspot.com so follow me on bloglovin' there!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read them all and they make my day! I'll try to get back to you when I can