Tuesday, November 26, 2013

This Week I Am...

Inspired By...Lara Bingle. I have been seeing her everywhere lately and I just think shes the biggest babe. Her style has evolved into something that is amazing and minimal and modern, and her hair is so gorgeous.
Wanting...A shaggy bomber. I think I will forever love anything that has a shaggy or furry texture.
Wearing...My early christmas present from my boyfriend. Today we went out to pick these gorgeous earrings as part one for my present. We're exchanging gifts early this year since I'll be going away at the end of this week!
Listening To...Team by Lorde. I can't get over her. I have been listening to her album nonstop this week. 

xx

INSTAGRAM: @jaegerw
Follow me on Bloglovin and Twitter and Tumblr
Like me on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I read them all and they make my day! I'll try to get back to you when I can