Thursday, November 28, 2013

Time to Layer Up!

 It feels weird knowing that in one day I will be waking up back in winter and in Paris, ready to start my trip across Europe and America with my family. The enormity of this trip still hasn't sunk in yet and I probably won't be completely excited until I am at the airport tomorrow afternoon. 
So for 3 months this blog will become a travel/fashion/my purchases/shop and restaurant recommendation blog, I'll be trying to update as frequently as possible but sometimes I'll have some difficulty getting access to Wi-Fi, so bear with me!
I'll leave you with some wintery inspiration that I wish I would be looking as cool as, however I don't think I'll be looking so fabulous in my goosedown jacket...







xx

INSTAGRAM: @jaegerw
Follow me on Bloglovin and Twitter and Tumblr
Like me on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I read them all and they make my day! I'll try to get back to you when I can