Sunday, November 17, 2013

Upgraded

 I picked up a new bag today for my trip in a couple of weeks time! I needed to find one that had a bunch of zips and compartments, could sling across my body and be sturdy enough to handle a 3 month trip across the world. This Cellini Sport one was amazing doing all that and looking fabulous at the same time. I love the chunky leather texture and all the zips and tassels.
It is now the most expensive handbag I own, I had to fork over $129 which isn't much in the grand scheme of handbag things but is for little poor me! Donations to the I Heart Jaeger Fund are now open...

Just the basics I'll be carting around with me...

xx

INSTAGRAM: @jaegerw
Follow me on Bloglovin and Twitter and Tumblr
Like me on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I read them all and they make my day! I'll try to get back to you when I can