Sunday, December 8, 2013

Last few days in Paris















We left this morning for Berlin where my family and I will be staying for the next couple of days. It was sad to say goodbye to such a beautiful country like Paris but I am excited to be moving forward in our trip and I am already making plans to come back to Paris one day. In our lasat few days my family and I went to the top of the Eiffel Tower, Versailles Palace, Notre Dame, the Pantheon, and the Catacombes.
I can't pick a favourite out of all of those, but I would have to say that I really enjoyed visiting Versailles and looking at the extravagance that the past kings and queens lived in. When I get back home I would  love to learn about French history, all the people, events and buildings seemed so fascinating.
If I come back to Paris one day I think I'll come back for 3 weeks, bringing a lot more luxurious clothes, my big DSLR camera to take streetstyle photos, my sketchbook to sit at the Louvre for hours with and lots of money to shop.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I read them all and they make my day! I'll try to get back to you when I can