Tuesday, December 24, 2013

My time in Florence

Florence has been such a lovely place, my family and I haven't been to too many famous sights, just seeing the major ones that we've really wanted too. Otherwise we've spent most of our time eating the yummiest pastries and gelato and walking it off around the streets.
We have visited the il Duomo, this beautiful massive church that has the most detailed exterior design I have ever seen, we walked up to the Piazzale Michelangelo which is a lookout over the whole city, we also visited the famous statue Michelangelos David which was incredible, I definitely saw the reason why it is so admired. I also took some sneaky pics of him which I wasn't supposed to but shh...
The weather has been actually bearable here so I've been able to wear my new jacket from Pull and Bear!
xx







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I read them all and they make my day! I'll try to get back to you when I can