Monday, December 16, 2013

What I bought in Munich

Because we only had a few days here in Munich I wasn't really able to go on a huge shopping spree like I have been able to in Paris and Berlin, but that was fine as I really enjoyed walking around and seeing all the beautiful historic buildings in the city and also when we went to Salzburg for a day trip.
I did manage to buy though this gorgeous ring from a Christmas market in Theresienwise. It is actually an old spoon that had been turned into a ring, which I thought was really funky. I love how unique it is and also the fact that it will never tarnish like the usual cheap rings I buy. 
I thought that this was a great piece that will forever remind me of my time in Munich!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I read them all and they make my day! I'll try to get back to you when I can