Friday, January 3, 2014

A New Year

A few days too late but no matter, I wish all of my beautiful readers a happy and healthy new year and I hope you all stick to the resolutions you make!
I always have a million things that I want to achieve every year, so I thought I would share a few of them with you all.
1. Put more effort into my blog - this little blog seems to always get put on the back burner in the grand scheme of things that is my life but I want to change that this year and give you guys more quality content and more personal photo. I would love this hobby to become something more this year....
2. Once I return from my holiday get back to the gym - the whole get fit thing is always on peoples resolutions lists, however prior to my trip I had been going to the gym pretty consistently so I need to keep that up and just start putting as much effort into changing the food I eat!
3.  Nail my last year of uni - the time has flown by and I cannot believe I am nearing the end of my course. I have struggled with deciding what to do with my life and even now I am still not sure. I don't know after this year where life will take me but right now I am sticking to my course to just get it done!
4. Finally kick my nail biting habit - after biting my nails all my life I am ready for beautiful nails, I just need to start using that horrible tasting nail varnish...
5. Put more effort into my friendships - with work and uni over the past year I seem to have let a lot of things slide like spending time with friends and giving them the love and attention they deserve.
6. Pay people more compliments - there is nothing I love more than someone paying me a compliment that seems genuine so I want to start passing on that feeling to others!
7. Make decisions that are going to make me happy.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I read them all and they make my day! I'll try to get back to you when I can