Saturday, January 18, 2014

London Baby!

I had totally forgotten to upload these pictures from London last week, my bad! But I have been spending my days relaxing and walking around New York City with my family. We had a lovely time in London, and I especially loved all the royal palaces and gardens that we visited, they were so beautiful with lovely historic architecture and royal details. My family and I visited Tower Hill, London Tower Bridge, Buckingham and Kensignton Palaces, Westminster Abbey, Big Ben, the Natural History Museum, Hyde Park and so many other places! We covered so much in the few days that we were there, that if I do go back one day I will be able to relax and shop more without needing to be on the go the whole time.
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I read them all and they make my day! I'll try to get back to you when I can