Friday, January 3, 2014

Shopping in Rome

On Tuesday, my last full day in Rome, my mum and I went out for a shop in the back streets of Rome since we were a bit over the mainstream stores and wanted a bit more diversity. We visited a bunch of cute independent boutiques and had a great time looking at pieces we hadn't already seen. 
We shopped along and around the streets via del Giubbonari, piazza Campo de'Fiori and via del Governo Vecchio. I wanted to include a map in this post to show you exactly where to go for possible future reference but it was a bit difficult to do on an iPad!
It was unfortunately raining that day, making it difficult to get around so I had to cut my shopping day short but that just gives me a reason to go back! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I read them all and they make my day! I'll try to get back to you when I can