Monday, February 17, 2014

A significant dent in my wallet...

All I can say was that I had an AWESOME time shopping in San Francisco, with the Vintage shops along Haight and Valencia streets being especially fantastic with great affordable prices and racks of absolute gems to go through. Nordstrom was also having a great sale on shoes and happened to have one last pair left of the platform converse sneakers I had been looking for, success! I also bought a print from this art store Zero Friends which was really cool, most of the work by the artists in there wasn't quite up my alley but this watercolour skull piece was just perfect and I cannot wait to frame it when I get home! 












No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I read them all and they make my day! I'll try to get back to you when I can