Monday, February 17, 2014

Civilisation in San Francisco

San Francisco. What a whirlwind three days spent vintage shopping, visiting Alcatraz prison, driving across the Golden Gate Bridge, eating lots of Mexican food, riding the cable car and walking through streets filled with beautiful architecture. This city has definitely been moved close to the top of my favourites list as I had a spectacular time shopping and not having to layer up so ridiculously! However the number of homeless/crazy people was a little bit scary in some places, but that's what you get in nearly every city! 
Here are a few photos I took while I was here, and one of my dad, brother and I, thanks Kane for holding my shopping! 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I read them all and they make my day! I'll try to get back to you when I can