Thursday, February 6, 2014

The Grandest Canyon

Spending three days at the Grand Canyon was just the most amazing experience, photos cannot even begin to show its beauty and how expansive it is. My family and I had a lovely time just looking at the view and hiking along some of the trails. If the weather permitted it and I came a little more prepared it would have been brilliant to hike all the way to the bottom of the canyon and to even spend a night or two camping down there, however I will have to save that adventure for now!
It snowed on us so heavily while there and it fell in tiny, little, sticky ball shapes which was so bizarre but perfect for making miniature snowmen!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I read them all and they make my day! I'll try to get back to you when I can