Saturday, May 31, 2014

Mind Games

 With one week of my uni semester left I have been rushing around the past few days painting and working on a few design projects trying to get my assignments done, and one of my latest projects has been another photoshoot! This time I was working with flash lights outdoors, which was annoying as I usually prefer using natural light but still an interesting experience.
I was so fortunate to have permission to shoot at this incredibly designed house in my neighbourhood and to use the beautiful graduate collection of young designer Katherine Young called "Mind Games."












5 comments:

  1. This is lovely. It makes me think of Kat Deluna.

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous!!! :)

    Layla xx

    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so beautiful!

    t's always so good to find a blogger with a similar fashion style to yours!

    Hope we can stay in touch!

    www.stonefoxinterrupted.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your eye make up is amazing!!! Love it!!
    Great looks!!! My favourite is the last one!!


    http://mariannapapagiannopoulou.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing pictures, you look gorgeous!

    http://bellemelange.net/blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read them all and they make my day! I'll try to get back to you when I can